IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING
DUE TO THE ESCALATED CASES OF COVID-19, THE 2020 ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 5th, 2021.TO BE COUNTED, A SIGNED, DATED, AND COMPLETED BALLOT(S) IN A SEALED ENVELOPE MUST BE DROPPED IN TO THE LOCKED BALLOT BOX LOCATED INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE BY 4 PM (CST) ON JANUARY 4, 2021.
Mail in ballots must be received by the same date and time (addressed to the Board President, 8925 Deer Creek Blvd., Montgomery, AL 36117).
The Clubhouse will be opened during office hours. (Mon—Thurs 9:00am—6:00pm; Fri 9:00am-2:00pm).
Please follow the steps below to cast/drop your ballot:
1. Properly fill out the Ballot, Amendment ballot, and Proxy form (if you authorize someone to vote on your behalf).
2. Insert the 2 ballots, proxy form (if needed) into an envelope
3. Seal it and write your POD name from the list below on the same envelope.
4. Drop the envelope in the Ballot box inside the clubhouse only (DO NOT GO TO THE OFFICE or to your POD reps due to the Covid-19 situation).
5. We will keep you updated should things change due to the pandemic.
POD NAMES: ABINGDON, ALDERWOOD, ASHEWORTH, ASHLAND PARK, AUTUMNBROOKE,AUTUMNBROOKE PL, BERRINGTON, CARILLION, COLLETON, DUNLAKE, GLENROSE, GRAYSON GROVE, GREYTHORNE, HANSTON, HARROD PARK, HELMSLEY, LILLINGTON, MARSTON, PEMBERTON PARK, STONERIDGE, WELLSTON