When you decided to purchase a home or rent a property here in Deer Creek, you agreed to abide by these rules and guidelines. We understand that most of these violations are a result of an oversight or lack of useful information. If you are unsure of the Covenants & Restrictions specific to your Pod, please contact the Deer Creek office.
These are the steps that we will take to ensure the enforcements of the violations:
• First and Second letter from the Deer Creek office
• Phone call and visit from the Neighborhood Pod Representatives
• Letter from Attorney (will include attorney fee)
We have included the top 5 most common violations below:
TOP 5 COMMON VIOLATIONS
• Trash Containers – Trash containers must not be visible from the street. Trash containers must
be removed from the street on the day trash is collected.
• Lawn Care – All landscaped
material, including flowerbeds, shrubs, trees, and grass shall be well
maintained. Lawns shall be mowed, trimmed, fertilized and watered as needed.
Grass clippings, trash, and refuse should be placed in the open (curb) on a
normal scheduled pick up day; Wednesday is pickup day of rubbish in Deer Creek. No rubbish should
be left on the curb before and after Wednesday.
• Mailboxes– Mailboxes must be properly maintained;
remaining free of rust and damage as approved by the ARC with no further
inscription, painting, ornaments, or artistry shall be allowed. All numbers
must be riveted to the mailbox.
• ARC Approval Required— Landscaping
improvements, arbors, fences, pools, storage buildings, covered patios and any
such additions must
be approved by the ARC committee prior to installation.
• Parking—Homeowners must provide for off-the-street
parking for all vehicles. Parking on the street in front of houses shall be
limited to temporary parking of guest and residents vehicles in current use and
currently licensed. Parking in non-paved areas shall not be permitted. The streets belong to